Jump to content
sviridovt

New Airports/Airport Corrections

Recommended Posts

Can you fix Hong Kong airport plz. In game it is in China and has really low demand for some reason. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Saip said:

Can you fix Hong Kong airport plz. In game it is in China and has really low demand for some reason. 

Hong Kong does belong to china (they claim it to be) and demand depends, not sure about that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Gibus Airline Group said:

Hong Kong does belong to china (they claim it to be) and demand depends, not sure about that.

but Chinese airlines cant fly from Hong Kong and airlines from Hong Kong cant fly from China so they should be separate countries in the game.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/28/2019 at 7:21 AM, Saip said:

but Chinese airlines cant fly from Hong Kong and airlines from Hong Kong cant fly from China so they should be separate countries in the game.  

They should be different countries in game, however, currently the way that countries are assigned to airports is a bit screwed up. This will be fixed at some point soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all!

I kept a log of any airport requests separate from the main forums or this platform, so please don't re-post any requests you have already, that have been lost in the forum recovery.

Any previously made requests are being worked on.

 

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...