Vacation/Holiday Destinations

Letsdothis41

I Know connecting flights aren’t implemented yet due to the processing power it takes to calculate. However I did notice some popular vacation Destinations especially in North America are very low in demand averaging maybe 1000 people an example of this can be seen with LAX-HNL, MIA-CUN, MIA-KIN 

I’d Just Suggesting increasing some of those numbers whether it be directly or “seasons” like during the summer months demand increases

There is a plan for a new demand model (probably going to be my primary focus next year, as it's a major update) to introduce city/nation ratings of 0-20 that will impact things like tourism and work travelers (the new model will split travelers into 7 different groups, each with their own preferences). If you'd like to help out, we do need to start compiling this data which is already in the database but unused (and all data currently sits at a default value). 

The values I'm tracking are as follows: 

Avg Personal Wealth
Income Inequality 
Immigration Laws (How open a given country is)
Travel Appeal
Luxury Travel Appeal
Domestic Commercial Activity 
International Commerce

These values are there for each nation and city, with the city rating being relative to the nation rating (so an average commerce rating in a city with high commerce will still have high commerce, the nation rating acts as a base level)

• Like 1