Organization system for Competitive Outlook

I am looking for a way to better organize the dashboard information. Specifically, I would like the information to be grouped and presented in a way that separates it by airline. This will help me to easily identify and analyze the data for each airline, without having to manually sort through it.

I do intend to expand on competitive outlook in future releases by allowing people to follow airlines as well as having it be integrated into an airline feed accessible on the airline page. Haven't thought about the ability to sort/group it (it's supposed to be sorted by date, though the version that is in prod is glitched. The issue is currently fixed in beta and will be released when the fuel update is released. As of now prod releases are blocked since I'm removing feature flags and other blockers in preparation for full release) 

2 hours ago, Aurora International LLC said:

Do you have a target date for this feature's release? Also would we be able to follow airlines and see their general activity, and would we be able to see if people are following us?

I don't do target dates, don't have enough free time to reliabily say when stuff will get done. I would expect it to be part of UI redesign which is happening incrementally (starting with dashboard redesign as the first of many). 

That's the idea, the things that would be shown would be (obviously open to suggestions on this) flight changes, aircraft orders, alliance news, terminal construction etc. And yes, the idea is that you'll be able to see who is following you.