Trying to add flight, page is stuck loading?

image.thumb.png.f94985f859865c9a59c4dc263a49d11c.png

After I save a flight, (DUB/LBG then from LBG/DUB), I press save and it just loads a long time. Never actually saves it. It worked before, I don't know what's up. Restarted my computer, didn't help. I'm sure it's not an error, made an error with this bug and it caught me. I don't know what to do, I can't schedule right now. I tried it out with CDG, Oslo, many other airports and no luck.

Edited by OnyxWingman

It does that if the server response either crashes or doesn't receive a response but I'd be curious to see why it says not secure, I'm guessing there is some kind of certificate validation issue. I have validated that the certificate is correct so I'm guessing it's something with how your browser is validating it. Can you check that you're on the latest version of Chrome? Also does the same not secure message appear in your other windows? 

On 1/21/2024 at 1:49 AM, sviridovt said:

It does that if the server response either crashes or doesn't receive a response but I'd be curious to see why it says not secure, I'm guessing there is some kind of certificate validation issue. I have validated that the certificate is correct so I'm guessing it's something with how your browser is validating it. Can you check that you're on the latest version of Chrome? Also does the same not secure message appear in your other windows? 

It's been a few days, haven't been here, and now the "Not secure" has disappeared. It now works! And I have $50K in my Aer Lingus airline!
I initially didn't like this game because it was complicated, but great job, it's super fun.

4 hours ago, OnyxWingman said:

It's been a few days, haven't been here, and now the "Not secure" has disappeared. It now works! And I have $50K in my Aer Lingus airline!
I initially didn't like this game because it was complicated, but great job, it's super fun.

Yeah, I think it was something to do with your browser not recognizing the certificate and intercepting the response. I'd be willing to bet money that the request actually went through and it was the response that got intercepted. Either way glad you're enjoying the game! 

23 hours ago, sviridovt said:

Yeah, I think it was something to do with your browser not recognizing the certificate and intercepting the response. I'd be willing to bet money that the request actually went through and it was the response that got intercepted. Either way glad you're enjoying the game! 

Yep! IMO in some ways it's better than Airlines Manager, because it's more active.