Time is stuck, simulation paused?

I'm new to this game. But, I have an airline in the Arcade world. It looks like it's Jan 6, 2040 and the world expires in 2040? So does that mean it's ended? It's been a day and my route says like $2M or something weekly, but I didn't get that money. Also, date didn't change.

Also, two other questions.

1. Tried to change the seatmap, it needed a C or D check. That is in like 9 years, can't wait that long.
  2. Can't delete an airline.
Edited by OnyxWingman

On 1/16/2024 at 7:42 PM, OnyxWingman said:

I'm new to this game. But, I have an airline in the Arcade world. It looks like it's Jan 6, 2040 and the world expires in 2040? So does that mean it's ended? It's been a day and my route says like $2M or something weekly, but I didn't get that money. Also, date didn't change.

Also, two other questions.

1. Tried to change the seatmap, it needed a C or D check. That is in like 9 years, can't wait that long.
  2. Can't delete an airline.

Arcade world is over, hence why you can't do anything. I will reset it to Arcade I in a little bit but wanted to give it some time since World B just reset as well for spacing purposes. 

1. Yeah, currently that's the way I have it set up. I do plan to make it possible to do an immediate configuration change for a (significantly) higher fee. 

2. Do you get an error? That should work even in paused world. 

On 1/18/2024 at 8:56 AM, sviridovt said:

Arcade world is over, hence why you can't do anything. I will reset it to Arcade I in a little bit but wanted to give it some time since World B just reset as well for spacing purposes. 

1. Yeah, currently that's the way I have it set up. I do plan to make it possible to do an immediate configuration change for a (significantly) higher fee. 

2. Do you get an error? That should work even in paused world. 

I didn't get any error saying it was done, but yeah, hope you reset it.

I think you should make a third, unlimited world. Because when B IX ends, then our airline will also end. It would be nice to go on forever, expanding and conquering the world.

11 hours ago, OnyxWingman said:

I didn't get any error saying it was done, but yeah, hope you reset it.

I think you should make a third, unlimited world. Because when B IX ends, then our airline will also end. It would be nice to go on forever, expanding and conquering the world.

That is kind of the the idea behind arcade worlds, for them to last a long time (although not infinite, to allow people to get in early in the world), Arcade 0 was a trial run hence the really short run time, the plan for Arcade I will be to run for over half a year IRL.