Gate Leasing

Letsdothis41

Gate Slots in some of the major airports in-game are an airline killer for costs I know for example Chicago O'Hare is charging my airline which I'm probably going to restart and "declare Bankrupt" 92 million weekly because of the high demand. I noticed that one airline whose owner hasn't been active since June Holds a large number of leased gates but his airline is in the red could there possibly be a Default option on Leased gates and open the leased gates into foreclosure meaning open for leasing to a new airline if one is negative and or holds a supermajority on the gates that skyrockets the gate slot costs. Especially if that airline hasn't been active in months

Yeah, inactive airlines are a problem. Although I'm generally against having 'hard set' rules like an activity rule, I do plan on introducing something where if your airline is in the red for some predetermined amount of time the airline will be liquidated. But still need to work out the exact mechanism for that.