How to delete a class in configuration?

It looks like this configuration is edit locked since it's in use on a plane. For that case you would need to create a new configuration and change the plane over to that one (since you can't change a configuration that's in use). For configurations that are not edit locked you would see a small x that will allow you to delete a class from a plane. 

I don't like this page, it's not great UI and it has some issues (namely it spams the backend with every edit), it is high on my list of things to kill in my UI redesign. 

6 hours ago, sviridovt said:

It looks like this configuration is edit locked since it's in use on a plane. For that case you would need to create a new configuration and change the plane over to that one (since you can't change a configuration that's in use). For configurations that are not edit locked you would see a small x that will allow you to delete a class from a plane. 

I don't like this page, it's not great UI and it has some issues (namely it spams the backend with every edit), it is high on my list of things to kill in my UI redesign. 

Alright, thanks sviridovt.

Posted (edited)

I was wondering why I had an extra economy though in my setup because I'm usually careful about not adding an extra class in, then I noticed I have an extra economy for all my configurations. 

Every time I type in a name for the configuration, and press enter to save it, it automatically enters an extra class (depending on what is selected in the drop-down at the time)

Edited by rohithbala