New Scheduler

It would also be nice to have a feature where you can have an option on the market research page to delete all flights from a route, because otherwise it takes a very long time to manually click on every aircraft operating the route and delete each flight, especially on routes which over 20 planes fly on. It would also be helpful to have a way to remove all flights for just a singular plane. 

Just now, Aurora International LLC said:

It would also be nice to have a feature where you can have an option on the market research page to delete all flights from a route, because otherwise it takes a very long time to manually click on every aircraft operating the route and delete each flight, especially on routes which over 20 planes fly on. It would also be helpful to have a way to remove all flights for just a singular plane. 

That I agree with and would recommend starting a separate thread for. I will need to redesign the scheduler for the maintenance update, one of the things for that update is support for moving schedules over to another aircraft, which requires some kind of a scheduler interface. From my point of view it would make sense to create a common scheduler that can be used both for flight research and moving flights and other usecases such as gate scheduling. 

• Like 1