Willingness To Pay Update (23.12.27)

sviridovt

Update 23.12.27

New Features 

• Updated Willingness to pay formula to slightly increase pax willingness to pay on ultra short haul routes, decreasing it significantly for medium haul and long haul routes. Note that this change will not impact Arcade ∅ which will stay with the current algorithm but will impact Arcade I when that gets started, this change will also effect World B IX following any route updates.
  • Changed default price for routes to be slightly below median willingness to pay, such that assuming there are no competitors you should be able to capture majority (though not all) of the demand for a route given the default price. 
  • The Scheduler direction selector will now flip on flight creation to make it easier to create flights in the opposite direction 
  • Various Scheduler performance improvements

Bug Fixes 

• Fixed an issue where updating the route in the Scheduler would not force a route update.
  • Fixed an issue where the Scheduler would allow creation of flights before the turnaround time.
  • Fixed Airline selector drop down on route research and some other pages not showing user's airlines. 

Please note that these willingness to pay changes are designed to make the game harder and will be applied to the current World B IX, as such you might need to re-adjust your prices down. I apologize for not getting these changes out earlier, I expected to get them out before the world reset but miscalculated when the B VIII was going to end. Also note that while this update changes how much pax are willing to pay, it does not change the demand itself. 

Please let me know if there are any issues or suggestions, I will continue to mess around with the values in the coming days to further tweak them for best in game experience. 

Thanks! 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Jessearram
Hi anyone,

Do any of you hire dump trailers as part of your enterprise, or do you own dump trailers for personal or business use? I'm always curious about understanding how others in the business are running their fleets and what brands you're finding success with.

I thought I'd share my experience with Top Shelf Trailers. My name is Jesse, and I operate a dump trailer rental business out of Atlanta. After a lot of looking around and comparisons, I chose to trust Top Shelf Trailers for my whole business, and it has been a fantastic decision.

I currently have four of their 7x14x4 14k dump trailers, all equipped with ramps, tarp, and a spare tire. The best part? I spent only $10,495 for each. I went to Florida to pick up my first trailer, but they shipped the other three at incredibly low rates, which was a huge bonus.

Their trailers have been extremely trustworthy and have made a significant difference in my operations. If you're thinking about a new dump trailer, I strongly suggest giving them a call at (888) 654-3587.

Looking forward to your thoughts and experiences!

Guest Jessearram
Hi anyone,

Do some of you hire dump trailers as part of your company, or do you own dump trailers for personal or commercial use? I'm always curious about learning how others in the industry are handling their fleets and what brands you're having success with.

I thought I'd share my thoughts on Top Shelf Trailers. My name is Jesse, and I manage a dump trailer rental business out of Atlanta. After a lot of looking around and comparisons, I chose to go with Top Shelf Trailers for my entire business, and it has been a great decision.

I own four of their 7x14x4 14k dump trailers, all fitted with ramps, tarp, and a spare tire. The best part? I spent only $10,495 for each. I made a trip down to Florida to pick up my first trailer, but they shipped the other three at incredibly low rates, which was a huge bonus.

Their trailers have been extremely reliable and have made a big difference in my operations. If you're thinking about a new dump trailer, I strongly suggest giving them a call at (888) 654-3587.

Can't wait to hear your thoughts and experiences!

Men dating men experience out of, union, and the belle of relationships in their own unmatched way.
https://xlilith.com
In a world that embraces range and inclusivity, same-sex relationships from found their place. Men who ancient men navigate the joys and challenges of erection meaningful connections based on authenticity and joint understanding. They hallow enjoyment from while overcoming societal expectations, stereotypes, and discrimination.
https://amateurxxx.one
Communication and emotional intimacy pleasure a pivotal task in their relationships, fostering reliability and deepening their bond. As people progresses promoting equality, it is distinguished to approve and compliments the angel shared between men dating men, embracing their unique experiences and contributions to the tapestry of someone connections.

Guest CyharlesEdids
Dating is a journey that encompasses the enchanting of good-natured ally, offensive excrescence, and alluring discoveries. It is a method toe which individuals scrutinize maudlin possibilities, getting to recall each other on a deeper level. Dating allows people to part experiences, exchange ideas, and create consequential connections.
https://analxxx.one

In the monarchy of dating, undivided encounters a distinctive range of emotions. There's the exhilaration of convention someone modish, the intuition of a first date, and the quivering of discovering stock interests and shared values. It is a continually of vulnerability and self-discovery as individuals unreserved themselves up to the plausibility of inclination and companionship.
https://teen-lesbian-tube.com

Effective communication lies at the essence of dating, facilitating sympathy and correlation between two people. It involves running listening, ethical expression, and empathy, creating a room representing veritable dialogue. Through communication, individuals can tour their compatibility, interchange thoughts and dreams, and assemble a groundwork of trust.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.