Where are you seeing it? I don't remember adding any reputation view in recent times, or any major changes to the reputation system as a whole. Generally the way it works is that both your airline and your flights have separate reputations (with the combination of the two being used to effect the passengers desire to fly your airline when compared to other airlines on that route) the former of which is the average of all your flight reputations weighed by number of passengers that have flown on a given flight, however neither of those reputations are represented in a binary 0 or 1 which leaves me confused. 

Overall the system is due for an overhaul and that will come either as part of the maintenance update or the demand system redesign as it will definitely be needed for the demand system redesign but haven't yet decided how I want maintenance and reputation to interface. This is largely a technical decision but will impact the timeline of things, hence why I'm inclined to not keep them too inter-twined.