Ok but like 72?

OpenBeta

Yeah, I do need to rebalance the finance system. It's on my to-do list. 

Right now I'm prioritizing a few things: 

1. Adding flexible fuel costs, this should specifically make the sim more challenging particularly in earlier years, make the sim slightly more unpredictable with periods of high/low fuel prices, and fix a long running bug whereby the fuel prices don't update properly 

2. Add better modeling for maintenance, more control over how maintenance is to be done and tie it in more into the reputation system. Also stiffen the per model fees to encourage better fleet management, and have age play a bigger role (currently cycles impact the cost, I also want it to increase the duration and frequency of maintenance as well), as well as develop the interface for the same

3. Make maintenance take planes out of commission, the current plan is to allow you to use another plane with the same configuration and engine that does not have any flights to swap flights when one aircraft goes into maintenance. This then has the benefits of forcing you to balance your fleet and plan ahead, as well as spread the cycles evenly along your fleet. 

4. Allow you to move flights from one plane to another, this will also come with re-enabling cycle enforcement whereby planes exceeding their maximum rated cycles are taken out of commission. This is a feature that is mostly blocked on the large amount of UI work required, as such I'm avoiding doing it :P