Inferno

General Suggestions

1) Time along with Date

2) A mechanism to have the Airplanes delivered faster

3) Countries Flags

4) More Information about planes ( Live tracking , Condition to fly etc)

5) Introduction of ATCs and Fog along with Winter Seasons - Delayed flights and Passenger accomodations

6) Introduction of Insurances against Lost Baggage etc.

7) Introduction of Fuel Costs and Fuel Effiency of the Planes in Market Planes

8)Introduction of Connecting Flights like Airport A to B to C with B as Connecting Stopover

9) Allowance of Companies to lease out their Owned gates - Like a Company Owns Terminal in XYZ airport with 100 Gates so they should have an Option to Lease out gates onto the Market

10) Early Payment of Loan amount

Edited by Inferno

---CEO, Inferno Network of Airlines  (Username :- Inferno)

---Owner and Member of UNITED AIRLINERS alliance 

>Our Motto - Rise, Awake and not Stop until Goal is Achived

123.jpg

6 hours ago, Inferno said:

1) Time along with Date

I don't understand this

2) A mechanism to have the Airplanes delivered faster

yeah, would be nice, but would it be realistic though? IMO it's not that realistic

3) Countries Flags

yeah would be a nice addition

4) More Information about planes ( Live tracking , Condition to fly etc)

yeah, would be nice

5) Introduction of ATCs and Fog along with Winter Seasons - Delayed flights and Passenger accomodations

this would be a massive feature, I doubt the dev will implement this until a major update in the far future

6) Introduction of Insurances against Lost Baggage etc.

hm, nice idea for realism, but the question is this feature is a "niche" thing, might be a little unnessessary IMO

7) Introduction of Fuel Costs and Fuel Effiency of the Planes in Market Planes

oh yeah, efficiency of planes is really a big feature I'd love to see

8)Introduction of Connecting Flights like Airport A to B to C with B as Connecting Stopover

I believe the dev is going to implement this eventually. 

9) Allowance of Companies to lease out their Owned gates - Like a Company Owns Terminal in XYZ airport with 100 Gates so they should have an Option to Lease out gates onto the Market

oh yeah, I'd love this. I own 50 gates and use 2. it just isn't worth the investment. Also really annoying if I don't have any gates since the main terminal is full and the other terminal is privately owned.

10) Early Payment of Loan amount

I don't believe in loans but yeah, would be nice.

10 hours ago, Gibus said:

I don't understand this

What I meant was that we get to see the Time untill next day 

It is said 20 mins in game but the day usually doesn't change for atleast 5 to 6 hours and Sometimes it changes a month in 24 hours so it is quite a problem :)

123.jpg

11) Being able to provide Facilities on Airport to Passengers would be Nice - Like Priority Check in , Queue Skip and Faster Security Checks (Obviously costing the Airline Money) 

-- I know about In-Flight Service but just about some airlines do that

12) Forming More Elaborate Joint Ventures like Air Vistara (In real world) where Companies Merge and Operate as one Airline thus giving a Partnership in resources, Planes and Gates(Already in alliance) etc

13) Including a Competitive Index in each Air Way where Prefribility of Customers and Facilities Comparision can be viewed

Edited by Inferno

123.jpg

What i think we should bring to this game is a bit of diversity, otherwise in the end you just buy planes and find them routes:

Cargo and events are things that could be added, but in my opinion in a different way, there should be a "market" where you could buy contracts  to deliver an amount of people or Cargo in a period of time ... for example you have the "October Fest in Munich " and in that time a lot of people will come from different places for a short stay so you could get contracts to transport those people (Charter type). Cargo the same thing without political restrictions you send your planes to the origin first and then complete the contract (3000000 tons from A to B in 20 days).

I don't even know if this is possible to be made in this game, and how much work it would give, I'm a zero in IT stuff ... but if you make 100 contracts that would repeat when finnished, it would be possible to work ... these are just "crazy ideas" that you guys eventually disagree or laugh about ... but thinking out of the box never harmed anybody !!!!

Nevertheless i agree with the ideas you are showing here, Facilities in your own terminals (Duty Free + catering ), The Hub system with people connecting is great if it would increase the numbers of pax willing to fly ( would allow the increase of planes in the small regional Routes for shure), a Fuel Market would be interesting !!!

10 hours ago, Johnny65 said:

What i think we should bring to this game is a bit of diversity, otherwise in the end you just buy planes and find them routes:

Cargo and events are things that could be added, but in my opinion in a different way, there should be a "market" where you could buy contracts  to deliver an amount of people or Cargo in a period of time ... for example you have the "October Fest in Munich " and in that time a lot of people will come from different places for a short stay so you could get contracts to transport those people (Charter type). Cargo the same thing without political restrictions you send your planes to the origin first and then complete the contract (3000000 tons from A to B in 20 days).

I don't even know if this is possible to be made in this game, and how much work it would give, I'm a zero in IT stuff ... but if you make 100 contracts that would repeat when finnished, it would be possible to work ... these are just "crazy ideas" that you guys eventually disagree or laugh about ... but thinking out of the box never harmed anybody !!!!

Nevertheless i agree with the ideas you are showing here, Facilities in your own terminals (Duty Free + catering ), The Hub system with people connecting is great if it would increase the numbers of pax willing to fly ( would allow the increase of planes in the small regional Routes for shure), a Fuel Market would be interesting !!!

That's actually not too far from how I was thinking of implementing cargo. Though that won't come until the existing features are where I want them to be 

• Thanks 2

AirSimWorld Developer

Please do not PM me about bugs or errors, create a bug report in the issue tracker instead.

Data errors (wrong airport/aircraft data, missing airports etc.) should be reported in the appropriate sticky thread in the suggestions forum.