The International Senate Of Alliances

13 hours ago, Aurora International LLC said:

I hope that @Sky Global Holdings does not abandon us, or that will not end well for them. 

"that will not end well for them"...?

Threats like that won't help you. It's ironic how you're mentioning that there are threats to airsim and at the same time you are threatening others.

1 minute ago, rohithbala said:

Threats like that won't help you. It's ironic how you're mentioning that there are threats to airsim and at the same time you are threatening others.

I do not think you understand what we are discussing, and I know that you are for some reason trying to target us. But please stop going off-topic in this forum.

2 minutes ago, rohithbala said:

We do not need commentary from you. We know what we are doing and your little comments are not needed. We meant that there could be repercussions in the partnership between Aurora International and Sky Global Holdings, which is anyways none of your business. 

53 minutes ago, Aurora International LLC said:

We do not need commentary from you. We know what we are doing and your little comments are not needed. We meant that there could be repercussions in the partnership between Aurora International and Sky Global Holdings, which is anyways none of your business. 

Just saying, if it's none of mine or anyone's business, don't post it publicly in a public forum.

You said he glitched the system, so I assumed it was a technical issue he exploited. If it wasn't, my opinion is that all you had to do was message sviridot.

3 minutes ago, Aurora International LLC said:

Should we airlines not group together to ensure a stronger, harrasment-free community?

My opinion is that is what the community is for. We don't really need a community within a community. You'd probably have 5 active people max in your idea of a international Senate of Alliances. Take a moment to think it through. At max there are 10 people who are active and actually talk (as in users who aren't just quietly enjoying the sim without talking once in places like forums or messages).

Once again, all of that is my opinion.

7 minutes ago, Aurora International LLC said:

We posted it to provide an example of "threatening actions", which you explicitly asked for. We did not invite commentary on what we could've done better, but meant to use the story to show what airlines simwide are experiencing. 

If you don't want commentary on a post you make, then don't post it publicly (my opinion, once again)

3 hours ago, Aurora International LLC said:

I want to make it known that I am not abandoning anyone and that I would like to know who is threatening My airline and others

@rohithbala when you mentioned the so-called hypocrisy of threats, we weren't threatening them, we were stating what would happen if @Sky Global Holdings didn't support this much-needed reform. Please stop making assumptions without consulting us with actual information on the matter. We find it very offending and personally rude. @Sky Global Holdings, thank you for not making assumptions and being rude. 

5 hours ago, Aurora International LLC said:

FROM THE CORPORATE OFFICES OF AURORA INTERNATIONAL AFFILIATED CONGLOMERATE LIMITED LIABILITY CORPORATION

When we earlier referred to "threatening actions, " we were talking about examples like this one that happened to us. Back in the 2050s, Freedom Airways market researchers discovered a user who was glitching the system to make millions of dollars. We decided that it would be a good idea to try and talk to him, but the user did not respond to any of our messages. We decided the only thing left to do to get his attention was to intercept some of his flights. He ended up receiving our route information from one of our former colleagues, and proceeded to create five bot accounts with the same exact information, logo and all, of AirFrance. The bots targeted our routes and attempted to bankrupt the airline, however with the help of several other Star Alliance members, we bombarded the bot airlines and rendered them useless. The user in question has currently ceased operations. This would've been devestating had not we worked together and were such a large company. We are merely trying to prevent this from happening to more vulnerable airlines. As for the user in question, their name is MapleSyrpAir

-The CEO

I would like to say that this would be difficult due to the routes that we run. My second best money maker is so long that you'd need a minimum of 400,000,000 to do it