sviridovt

Server is back

Hey folks!

The server transfer is complete, and the sim is back! Sorry for the inconvenience.

AirSimWorld Developer

Please do not PM me about bugs or errors, create a bug report in the issue tracker instead.

Data errors (wrong airport/aircraft data, missing airports etc.) should be reported in the appropriate sticky thread in the suggestions forum.

There are bugs!!!

1. Leasing aircraft result in 505 server error 

2. Aircraft did not arrive after the pending date (i have 3 planes delivered in 11,12,14April, i receive no planes when it is 14April 1970) 

Please help fix the bug thank you 

3 hours ago, Mcfongtg said:

There are bugs!!!

1. Leasing aircraft result in 505 server error 

2. Aircraft did not arrive after the pending date (i have 3 planes delivered in 11,12,14April, i receive no planes when it is 14April 1970) 

Please help fix the bug thank you 

I have the same problem planes are due Nov 9, 10, 11. It's now Nov 18, 2018

Fixed now, the database index got corrupted in the move, but I have reindexed everything so should be good now 

AirSimWorld Developer

Please do not PM me about bugs or errors, create a bug report in the issue tracker instead.

Data errors (wrong airport/aircraft data, missing airports etc.) should be reported in the appropriate sticky thread in the suggestions forum.

2 minutes ago, sviridovt said:

Fixed now, the database index got corrupted in the move, but I have reindexed everything so should be good now 

The bug about failure in purchasing aircraft is fixed. But i am afraid that there are still errors in the delivery of planes. I still did not get my planes  after the pending date 

2 minutes ago, Mcfongtg said:

The bug about failure in purchasing aircraft is fixed. But i am afraid that there are still errors in the delivery of planes. I still did not get my planes  after the pending date 

They should deliver during the next day change

AirSimWorld Developer

22 minutes ago, Mcfongtg said:

I have encountered another difficulty. This time about new route. It happens to be error when i schedule route with planes 

I have the same problem.

Error code VTZDW

12 hours ago, Mcfongtg said:

I have encountered another difficulty. This time about new route. It happens to be error when i schedule route with planes 

Should be fixed now

AirSimWorld Developer

4 hours ago, Gibus said:

hopefully that'll be the only move that'll happen for a while?

Thats the plan

AirSimWorld Developer