Im impressed

courtingpsycho

So i must say i am pretty impressed with the way this games going, I only discovered it the other night and have already deleted 1 airline due to nooby gate slot error which is now fixed this time round.

I played alot of airline empires for a long time and have to say this is alot more in-depth and brutal that that game but once you understand basic principals it is surprisingly fun to learn once you accept your going to kill a airline or 2 before you finally understand enough to become successful. Yes i've come across a few issues but for a new game that's a hobby on the side of a life that's expected and understandable.

I am very interested to see this project evolve over time and actually become something very fun 

4 hours ago, courtingpsycho said:

So i must say i am pretty impressed with the way this games going, I only discovered it the other night and have already deleted 1 airline due to nooby gate slot error which is now fixed this time round.

I played alot of airline empires for a long time and have to say this is alot more in-depth and brutal that that game but once you understand basic principals it is surprisingly fun to learn once you accept your going to kill a airline or 2 before you finally understand enough to become successful. Yes i've come across a few issues but for a new game that's a hobby on the side of a life that's expected and understandable.

I am very interested to see this project evolve over time and actually become something very fun 

Yeah, the gate slot issue is resolved in the next patch thats going to be released tomorrow/the day after probably (was going to release it yesterday but one of the issues required a lot more work than originally anticipated). Thanks for the positive feedback and I hope you continue to enjoy the game and the coming updates!