Open Skies and Flight Restrictions!

sviridovt

Hey folks!

As you all wait for 0.3 I have added into the database a host of open skies agreements and specialized political restrictions that should expand the game while you wait for 0.3. This was already implemented in the sim some time ago, though the data for these was never entered. The new changes are listed below, enjoy!

Flight Restrictions

• US - Cuba, except exclusively between the following airports (there are others, but I lost the complete list, if you know which airports are missing please let me know):
    • US: JFK, MIA
    • CU: HAV
  • US - DPRK (North Korea)

Open Skies Agreements

For these agreements, any airline based in one of the member nations can fly freely between or within any of the other members nations (an airline based in France may fly between Spain and Germany for example), for flights outside the agreement they still must originate or terminate in their home country.

• EU Open Skies
    • Austria
    • Belgium
    • Bulgaria
    • Croatia
    • Cyprus
    • Czech Republic
    • Denmark
    • Estonia
    • Finland
    • France
    • Germany
    • Greece
    • Hungary
    • Ireland
    • Italy
    • Latvia
    • Lithuania
    • Luxembourg
    • Malta
    • Netherlands
    • Poland
    • Portugal
    • Romania
    • Slovakia
    • Slovenia
    • Spain
    • Sweden
    • US (Partial member, EU members can fly to/from US from any of the member countries but can't fly within the US)
  • Australia - New Zealand Open Skies
    • Australia
    • New Zealand (duh)
  • ASEAN Open Skies
    • Myanmar
    • Thailand
    • Vietnam
    • Laos
    • Philippines
    • Cambodia
    • Brunei
    • Malaysia
    • Singapore
    • Indonesia

Another restriction that I was thinking of implementing but was doubtful on (which is why I didn't implement these sooner, and why I'm not implementing it here) is Israel. Israel is weird, it only allows international flights to specific airports, which to me seems almost too restrictive but might make for an interesting challenge. Not sure where I stand on it, but would like to hear your feedback.