QoL suggestions

Hi everyone!

I'm new to Airsimworld, and I'm really, really enjoying it. Kudos to Sviridovt!
Here's a couple of suggestions that could be added, in my opinion, to improve the gaming experience:

• On Flights > Market Research: it would be great to have a "Bookmark this flight" option. Sometimes you find a great combination but you can't create a flight at that very moment because you lack the proper plane, or maybe you are waiting for an order to arrive. Something like this:

1.thumb.jpg.f217e84944141c709adb45493c32a5eb.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.c1c35cfabc5c9a9c1023b78fc35b6766.jpg

• On Flights > Market Research: In the same vein, it would be nice to know the distance between two airports, so you can buy a proper aircraft if you need to, without overdoing it or realising down the line that the brand-new plane that you just got is still not enough for the required range:

3..jpg.f83091d768d2e099af5df279c88b1457.jpg
  • Facilities menu: I've spent like two hours to find a way to buy a terminal D: Yeah, it was probably my own fault, but I feel like it should be more accessible for the user. Something like this:

4.thumb.jpg.b6430801c7f6ed4df2bf0571ab4053da.jpg

• Finances > Debts > View Debt: It would be nice to close loans without having to wait for the closing date:5.thumb.jpg.1e832b1a1b213647541bc5e4504dbc00.jpg

• And last but not least, I think it would be good to not let new players join an already finished world (I started on OC III and spent a couple hours there until I realised that the game was already over):

6.jpg.26a64b07086a74fc6ceb6006f38b7b10.jpg

I know that there are probably more important things in future releases than these improvements. Anyways, there are my suggestions.
Thanks for your hard work, keep it up!

Edited by Alex WaveDiver

Bookmarking flights is planned, as for finished worlds I just haven't gotten around to closing OC III as I have been a bit AWOL, though I will do it in the coming days.

Also I should mention that the flight research page is getting redone from scratch for 0.3 (hence why it's taking a while, getting motivated to do anything front-end related is not easy when you're a back-end dev)

• Like 1