Finances?

GARY

Does anyone else sometimes see their financial numbers not change at all for days at a time?  Last quarter I grossed about 225 billion and this quarter I'll be lucky to gross 70 billion with even more planes?   I'd love to know if anyone else has this problem.   Thanks

It seems to change each day also but some days, it doesnt change at all even though my expenses go up.  Seems strange that one quarter I can make 225 billion and then next only about 55 billion.   Something is strange.  Thanks for responding.   

I've checked all that.  Like I said, one day the numbers will go up almost 2.7 billion and then next days, they dont change at all.  Right now, its 7/7 and Ive earned zero dollars but have spent 36 million in maintenance leaving me in the hole 36 million for the quarter.  It just makes no sense.  My airport fees last quarter were only 168 million so I know it isnt that.  I learned that lesson when I first started playing the game.  I wish the developers would take a look but so far, they havent responded to my requests.  

I know, but all my flights are profitable.  Check these screenshots out.  You can see that the gross revenue number doesnt change from one day to the next.  Some days it does, and some days it doesnt.  Something isnt right with that.3-22-04.thumb.png.417918f6cb4ad21fa7fbfeb1a5413fd1.png3-23-04.thumb.png.f1edcfa6d2d7c4e78802eb2bef531c6d.png