How to get your airlines back!

sviridovt

Hey Folks!

We're back and running on AWS after a hard drive failure on my main server. I apologize for the inconvenience. While I had the backups of both the database and the files of the sim and the forum, the forum database backup was corrupted and couldn't be recovered. I was able to find a (really) old backup but it unfortunately means that the vast majority of your forum accounts are lost. That said, YOUR AIRLINES ARE SAFE. Here is how to get them back!

First, you will need to recreate your account on the forum. USE THE SAME USERNAME AS YOUR ORIGINAL USERNAME ON THE FORUMS, if you changed your name use the original name you registered with. This is important so that I can find your sim account, you can change your display name once you create your account, but your actual account name must be the same.

Second, once you have done that, please GO TO OUR DISCORD: https://discord.gg/qudNez3

In the discord, go to the channel #account-relink and post a link to your forum account, this can be found by clicking your username at the top and then profile, for example, my profile link is: https://airsim.world/index.php?/profile/1-sviridovt/

Third, WAIT. Do not create any airlines in the meanwhile as they will be lost. Once I have re-linked your account, I will post on the #account-relink channel and thumbs up your comment.

Please avoid making any extranious comments on the #account-relink channel to make this process as quick and easy as possible. If you want to ask questions or leave comments use the #general or #game-chat channel instead.

If for whatever reason you prefer to not use discord, you may also PM me on here. That said, it would be much easier and quicker if you use the #account-relink channel.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for sticking with us over this challenging time. We are now running on AWS and should hopefully not have these issues again (and the sim should run a little bit faster as well). 

Thanks!