Jump to content
sviridovt

New Aircraft/Aircraft Corrections

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, erroneous said:

I believe prices are supposed to be inflation-adjusted, but some of them don't seem to be.

The Trident series, for example, seems to be selling at its unmodified 1970s price (which I've seen quoted as $7-8 million in period documentation).  Scaled for inflation that would be ~$40 million, which is a lot closer to what its American competitor the 727 is selling for.

The DC-9 probably needs to be checked too...the DC-9-10 is currently selling at what Wikipedia claims it sold for in 1972, without inflation scaling.

Not that I'm really complaining...super-cheap Tridents is awesome news for my airline!

 

13 hours ago, erroneous said:

The Aircraft Explorer says the L-1011 will also release at its un-adjusted 1970's price in a few years, so it's probably worth looking at it too, even though it's not available ingame yet.

The pricing has now been updated for all aircraft in-game that had incorrect pricing, including future models.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/5/2019 at 10:41 PM, erroneous said:

As one of the world's largest operators of 752s, I've been looking into what I should start ordering once they go out of production.  Boeing seems to recommend the 739ER, but the data here has a major hiccup.  Airsim lists the cabin length of the base 739 correctly, at 37.11m, but the 739ER seems to have a typo, at just 17.11m (which is much shorter than even a 731).  Any chance we can get that corrected before they become available for order?

Boeing 737-900ER data has now been updated

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/10/2019 at 7:19 AM, Inferno said:

I missed upon Model name-  It is DOUGLAS DC-7

The entire Douglas family from DST to DC-10 is now ready for when worlds required it, with the exception of some DC-9 sub-variants that will be added soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, KJS607 said:

The pricing has now been updated for all aircraft in-game that had incorrect pricing, including future models.

Thanks!  Two little things to report after the update...the L-1011-100 is showing a good base price now ($112m), but the L-1011-500 is still showing very low base price ($23m), although the engine option price is correct.

And, conversely, the HS 748 shows a correct *base* price ($15.3m) but the only engine option still shows the old price ($1.6m), and that's what you actually get charged if your order one.

Edited by erroneous
base vs engine price

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KJS607 said:

The entire Douglas family from DST to DC-10 is now ready for when worlds required it, with the exception of some DC-9 sub-variants that will be added soon.

Does this include the DC-8?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, erroneous said:

Thanks!  Two little things to report after the update...the L-1011-100 is showing a good base price now ($112m), but the L-1011-500 is still showing very low base price ($23m), although the engine option price is correct.

And, conversely, the HS 748 shows a correct *base* price ($15.3m) but the only engine option still shows the old price ($1.6m), and that's what you actually get charged if your order one.

Fixed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, frequentflier said:

Are they in the world A II now?

You can check in the aircraft explorer, if its not its probably in the giant excel sheet of planes I need to import for World B


AirSimWorld Developer

Please do not PM me about bugs or errors, create a bug report in the issue tracker instead.

Data errors (wrong airport/aircraft data, missing airports etc.) should be reported in the appropriate sticky thread in the suggestions forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Series Name: Airbus A350

Model Name: A350-900

Base Cost: $317,400,400

Crew Count (pilots only): 2 (3-4 on longer flights)

Cabin Length: 51.04m

Cabin Width: 5.61m

Number of Doors: 8

Not Double Deck

Second Deck Length: N/A

Second Deck Width: N/A

Second Deck Number of Doors: N/A

[endif]

Maximum Capacity: 440

First Flight Date: 6/13/13

Stop Production Date: in production

Maximum Cycles (if possible, not always easy to find): 360,000+

Take off Roll (m): 2,600m

Empty Weight (kg): 115,700kg

Max Fuel Weight (kg): 252,900kg

Max Hold Payload (kg): 53,300kg

MTOW (kg): 280,000kg

Turnaround time (min): 222min

[For each engine option:]

Engine Manufacturer: Rolls Royce

Engine Model: Trent XWB-84

Cost: $35,000,000

Empty Range (nm): 9,700nmi

Full Range (nm): 8,100nmi

Speed (knots): 488kn

Edited by AirGEL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Series Name: Antonov An-148

Model Name: An-148-100B

Base Cost: $20,000,000

Crew Count (pilots only): 2

Cabin Length: 47ft 6in

Cabin Width: 10ft 4in

Number of Doors: 4

Maximum Capacity: 85

First Flight Date: December 17, 2004

Stop Production Date: in production

Maximum Cycles (if possible, not always easy to find):

Take off Roll (m): 1,800m

Empty Weight (kg): 19,800kg

Max Fuel Weight (kg): 12,050kg

Max Payload (kg): 9,000kg

MTOW (kg):41,950kg

Turnaround time (min): 30min

[For each engine option:]

Engine Manufacturer: Progess

Engine Model: D-436-148

Cost:

Empty Range (nm): 2111nm

Full Range (nm): 1911nm

Speed (knots): 434kn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Series Name: Embraer ERJ

Model Name: ERJ-145XR

Base Cost: $15,000,000

Crew Count (pilots only): 2

Cabin Length: 46ft 9in

Cabin Width: 7ft 8in

Number of Doors: 4

Maximum Capacity: 50

First Flight Date: August 11, 1995

Stop Production Date: in production

Maximum Cycles (if possible, not always easy to find): 60,000

Take off Roll (m): 1,970m

Empty Weight (kg): 12,592kg

Max Zero Fuel Weight (kg): 18,500kg

Max Hold Payload (kg): 5,909kg

MTOW (kg): 24,100kg

Turnaround time (min): 20 min

[For each engine option:]

Engine Manufacturer: Rolls-Royce

Engine Model: AE3007-A1E

Cost:

Empty Range (nm): 2450nm

Full Range (nm): 2000nm

Speed (knots): 461kn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, AirGEL said:

Series Name: Embraer ERJ

Model Name: ERJ-145XR

Base Cost: $15,000,000

Crew Count (pilots only): 2

Cabin Length: 46ft 9in

Cabin Width: 7ft 8in

Number of Doors: 4

Maximum Capacity: 50

First Flight Date: August 11, 1995

Stop Production Date: in production

Maximum Cycles (if possible, not always easy to find): 60,000

Take off Roll (m): 1,970m

Empty Weight (kg): 12,592kg

Max Zero Fuel Weight (kg): 18,500kg

Max Hold Payload (kg): 5,909kg

MTOW (kg): 24,100kg

Turnaround time (min): 20 min

[For each engine option:]

Engine Manufacturer: Rolls-Royce

Engine Model: AE3007-A1E

Cost:

Empty Range (nm): 2450nm

Full Range (nm): 2000nm

Speed (knots): 461kn

On 9/7/2019 at 1:24 PM, KJS607 said:

I already have the entire ERJ family ready for implementation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/13/2020 at 7:19 AM, KJS607 said:

Fixed.

And another plane failing to scale correctly for inflation...Boeing 727-100 base price is $34.7m (seems about right) but the only engine variant's price is $4.25m.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/23/2020 at 4:24 AM, erroneous said:

And another plane failing to scale correctly for inflation...Boeing 727-100 base price is $34.7m (seems about right) but the only engine variant's price is $4.25m.

Updated

 

On 1/26/2020 at 11:10 PM, AirGEL said:

KJS605, I can help you with data research!

I'll continue to discuss this on Discord

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Embraer E-Jet family is really off size wise, the E-170 is listed at 150 pax when it should be 78 pax, the E-195 is listed at 240 pax / 118 pax is the actual exit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Series Name (eg. Boeing 737, Airbus A330 etc.): Tupolev Tu-154

Model Name (eg. Boeing 737-700, Airbus A330-200 etc.):  Tupolev Tu-154M

Base Cost: 30000000

Crew Count (pilots only): 3

Cabin Length: 43.0 meters (plz fix it for Tu-154B-2) 

Cabin Width: 3,56 м

Number of Doors: 4

[endif]

Maximum Capacity: 180

First Flight Date: 1982

Stop Production Date: 2013

Maximum Cycles (if possible, not always easy to find): 245000

Take off Roll (m): 2300 

Empty Weight (kg): 55000

Max Fuel Weight (kg): 39750

Max Hold Payload (kg): 18000

MTOW (kg): 104000

Turnaround time (min): 30 min

[For each engine option:]

Engine Manufacturer: Soloviev 

Engine Model:  D-30KU-154

Cost: $24,500,000

Empty Range (nm): 2423

Full Range (nm): 4101

Speed (knots): 510

I am not sure about costs, but please add, this is the best and most produced modification of Tu-154, it's not B-2 at all. Regards.

Source: https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ту-154#Ту-154М

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Д-30КУ

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/5/2020 at 12:12 PM, artemdider said:

Series Name (eg. Boeing 737, Airbus A330 etc.): Tupolev Tu-154

Model Name (eg. Boeing 737-700, Airbus A330-200 etc.):  Tupolev Tu-154M

Base Cost: 30000000

Crew Count (pilots only): 3

Cabin Length: 43.0 meters (plz fix it for Tu-154B-2) 

Cabin Width: 3,56 м

Number of Doors: 4

[endif]

Maximum Capacity: 180

First Flight Date: 1982

Stop Production Date: 2013

Maximum Cycles (if possible, not always easy to find): 245000

Take off Roll (m): 2300 

Empty Weight (kg): 55000

Max Fuel Weight (kg): 39750

Max Hold Payload (kg): 18000

MTOW (kg): 104000

Turnaround time (min): 30 min

[For each engine option:]

Engine Manufacturer: Soloviev 

Engine Model:  D-30KU-154

Cost: $24,500,000

Empty Range (nm): 2423

Full Range (nm): 4101

Speed (knots): 510

I am not sure about costs, but please add, this is the best and most produced modification of Tu-154, it's not B-2 at all. Regards.

Source: https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ту-154#Ту-154М

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Д-30КУ

The English links:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tupolev_Tu-154

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soloviev_D-30

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some PAX size corrections based on the TCDS:

Boeing 747-100 / 747-200B: 550

747SP: 400

E-170: 80

E-175 (E-170-200): 88

E-190: 114

E-195 (E-190-200): 124

MD-11: 410

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Series Name: NAMC YS-11

Model Name: YS-11A-200

Base Cost: $12,394,288

Crew Count (pilots only): 2

Cabin Length: 26.3 m

Cabin Width: 2.2 m

Number of Doors: 1

Maximum Capacity: 64

First Flight Date: 1962

Stop Production Date: 1974

Maximum Cycles (if possible, not always easy to find):

Take off Roll (m): 1,110 m

Empty Weight (kg): 15,396 kg

Max Fuel Weight (kg): 4,700 kg

Max Hold Payload (kg): 1,200 kg

MTOW (kg): 24,500 kg

Turnaround time (min): 20

[For each engine option:]

Engine Manufacturer: Rolls-Royce

Engine Model: Dart Mk.542-10K

Cost: $12,394,288

Empty Range (nm): 1,780 nm

Full Range (nm): 1,140 nm

Speed (knots): 253 kn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...