Suggestions and wishes

Marco1887

Hi,

I have some suggenstions:

1. As mentioned in the Discord, I would appreciate a world starting 1950 and ending earliest Dec. 31 2025 to give the ability to operate modern aircrafts e.g. A3XYneo, A350, 737MAX, 777-X...

2. For players who start late it would be helpful to have a list with airports that already have been chosen as airline bases.

3. It should be possible to sort the routes after the load fector percentage, not only the total pax.

4. I like to have filters in the aircraft list: Show only [TYPE]

Not a single wish/suggestion is a premise for me to play the next world, especially not after the latest improvements in the market research (Thanks a lot)

Sorry for multi-post,

me again.

5. It would be great when the pax is calculated by area and not by airport. E.g. the route Greater London to New York City Metro area can be 100.000 weekly. Those pax can be split to all possible routes (e.g. LCY-EWR, LHR-LGA) or just one route. That results in acompetition of airlines on different airports and is more realistic.

6. Coming soon...

On 6/6/2023 at 2:08 PM, Marco1887 said:

Hi,

I have some suggenstions:

1. As mentioned in the Discord, I would appreciate a world starting 1950 and ending earliest Dec. 31 2025 to give the ability to operate modern aircrafts e.g. A3XYneo, A350, 737MAX, 777-X...

2. For players who start late it would be helpful to have a list with airports that already have been chosen as airline bases.

3. It should be possible to sort the routes after the load fector percentage, not only the total pax.

4. I like to have filters in the aircraft list: Show only [TYPE]

Not a single wish/suggestion is a premise for me to play the next world, especially not after the latest improvements in the market research (Thanks a lot)

1. Ask and you shall receive, B VIII will run until 2025 

2. We don't have airline bases persay, just headquarters (which don't actually affect the gameplay at all), so not sure what you're asking? 

3. Fair call out, will add it to my backlog

4. Yep, I have plans to work on that so it's in the pipeline

23 hours ago, Marco1887 said:

Sorry for multi-post,

me again.

5. It would be great when the pax is calculated by area and not by airport. E.g. the route Greater London to New York City Metro area can be 100.000 weekly. Those pax can be split to all possible routes (e.g. LCY-EWR, LHR-LGA) or just one route. That results in acompetition of airlines on different airports and is more realistic.

6. Coming soon...

5. Also in the pipeline

• Like 1

6. In-Flight Service: "Flight Information"-option for screens

7. In-Flight Service: Upgrades from Standard servie, e.g. first meal "cold meal" for free and basic hot meal for x$

8. Better visibility for unread mails and a button to change all to read/unread

And thank you again for the server upgrade, the new performance is awsome.

• 2 months later...

9. There are many try-and-error airlines with active flights for the default 100$. These flights are claiming a lot of pax and it is not possible to operate these routes with profit. So I suggest:

a. set the default price 100k$. All pax will choose the cheaper offers made by active players

b. Define a deadline for inactive airlines. E.g. 4 weeks inactive (in real time) causes the (temporary) cancellation of all flights. It shall be possible to re-activate the airline.

c. Implementation of a custom inactive mode. The player can define a time of e.g. max 4 weeks (real time). In this period the account/airline is not affected by b.

c-variation. The airline is completely frozen. No Profit, no airplane usage but the route supply is still mentioned.

10. Possibility to save settings (e.g. cabin service, aircraft configurations) to the account and give the option to load these settings in other worlds/airlines.

11. A button "remove all flights ot this route" in the flight scheduler.