Johnny65

Error 84ILR

File a bug report in the issue tracker. I've looked at it and something is causing an integer overflow. So I will need more information from you as far as what you're trying to do and what values you're trying to set. Either way, its not a topic for the forum.

AirSimWorld Developer

Please do not PM me about bugs or errors, create a bug report in the issue tracker instead.

Data errors (wrong airport/aircraft data, missing airports etc.) should be reported in the appropriate sticky thread in the suggestions forum.

Ok, looking at it, the reason its crashing is because you're trying to set a price of $1000000400100, so thats where your issue is.

AirSimWorld Developer

Please do not PM me about bugs or errors, create a bug report in the issue tracker instead.

Data errors (wrong airport/aircraft data, missing airports etc.) should be reported in the appropriate sticky thread in the suggestions forum.

1 000 000 400 100?? you crazy man? I recommend starting off with 8k for long haul flights, 3k for medium and 500 for short-haul, you should change the price based on distance and go from there.