IIowa

New World Different Timeline

For people like me who really loves current aviation and aircraft types, I think there should be a separate world that starts in the 21 century and extends to the end of this decade or even past this decade so we have a longer experience with the modern aircraft. I really hope this idea will become a thing.

World B will span from 1940 to 2020, that will be added soon. 

Any earlier, I doubt at this moment as resources are scarce, and we don't have the aircraft data at the moment. 

3 minutes ago, Gibus said:

World B will span from 1940 to 2020, that will be added soon. 

Any earlier, I doubt at this moment as resources are scarce, and we don't have the aircraft data at the moment. 

Even if we didn't have the data for aircraft, they could still have time keep going

This is the idea for World C, which would probably last from 2000-2025 and be a slower world. I won't start it until the game has enough people to warrant 3 worlds, so help spread the word! 

As a side note thinking about all these worlds, I really gotta make the worlds auto reset...

AirSimWorld Developer

Please do not PM me about bugs or errors, create a bug report in the issue tracker instead.

Data errors (wrong airport/aircraft data, missing airports etc.) should be reported in the appropriate sticky thread in the suggestions forum.

Yeah, I noticed you talking about World C, I hope it does happen

soon, so I will start telling other people abut the sim.