sviridovt

World A II (and 0.2.2b)

Alright folks, since World A (now World A I) is coming to an end soon, and because there are a lot of new people joining the sim every day, I wanted to 'reset' the world slightly early. As such, I am opening up the second iteration of World A now before the old one is fully finished. To be clear World A I will run all the way to world end (Jan 1st, 2020).

World A II (1970-2020):

Start date: January 1st, 1970

End date: January 1st, 2020

Starting cash: $1,000,000

World Speed: 20 min/day (45 min/day for the first week)

Sim rules/difficulty: Normal

Enjoy and good luck with this new iteration!

PS: To get to the new airline screen when you're logged in to another airline, click on your airlines name at the top and click on 'Go To Airline Selection'

In order to get it rolling I also had to push out a minor update, nothing major in this one:

AirSimWorld 0.2.2b

• Fixed a timezone bug that was causing crashes in certain cases
  • Fixed first aircraft not being delivered instantly when leased or loaned
  • Changed formatting for importing aircraft
  • Added pause on world end

AirSimWorld Developer

Please do not PM me about bugs or errors, create a bug report in the issue tracker instead.

Data errors (wrong airport/aircraft data, missing airports etc.) should be reported in the appropriate sticky thread in the suggestions forum.

I was wondering if airlines are supposed to start out with only 1 million? I cant afford a plane.

EDIT: Nvm, i suck at reading apparently

Edited by JewelOfJool

25 minutes ago, JewelOfJool said:

I was wondering if airlines are supposed to start out with only 1 million? I cant afford a plane.

you can sure start off by buying a plane. I started off by buying the only plane you can afford with 1 mil, and it made me good money within half an IRL day.

5 hours ago, JewelOfJool said:

The idea with low money is to force you to lease a plane to get started, you can lease quite a few planes with 1 mil 

AirSimWorld Developer

Please do not PM me about bugs or errors, create a bug report in the issue tracker instead.

Data errors (wrong airport/aircraft data, missing airports etc.) should be reported in the appropriate sticky thread in the suggestions forum.