Aircraft Pre-Order/Simplified Route Closures?

NH04

Will an aircraft pre-order be added to the game at any time? In real life, when a plane is announced, airlines can pre-order them before the first one is built. Also, are there any plans for a route closure system that closes all your routes on one route? I know the developer is already hard at work, and I am thankful for all the hard work done so far, and want to wish this game to years of success. Thank you, developer.

On 12/15/2020 at 11:01 AM, NH04 said:

Will an aircraft pre-order be added to the game at any time? In real life, when a plane is announced, airlines can pre-order them before the first one is built. Also, are there any plans for a route closure system that closes all your routes on one route? I know the developer is already hard at work, and I am thankful for all the hard work done so far, and want to wish this game to years of success. Thank you, developer.

I will add the ability to remove all flights from a route, although this will probably come with the new demand model which also brings the new flight research page (no point in adding a feature to something thats going away soon anyway). For pre-orders I do want to implement it at some point, but I can't say I thought about it too much.

• Like 1