747-100 Has No Upper Deck Seating

NH04

Hi, when I went to create a configuration for my 747-100 aircraft, I selected my first class seating, clicked the 'upper deck' and reduced the number of rows to 5. Then, I added my business class seating and economy class seating on the lower deck. Then, when I looked up how many seats my plane configuration had, there was a '0' right next to my first class seating. All of those seats were the default size but the only thing I edited about them was their names. How can I enable my upper-deck first class seating? Thanks for the help!

18 hours ago, NH04 said:

I have just tried resizing the seats, and that didn't work either. However, it works on some of the newer models of the 747 for some reason. (I tested it using the 747-400)

hmm, I wonder if something is up with the size of the upper decks of the older 747s, since they were quite small. In fact they weren't originally used for seats but inflight lounges. Try putting economy seats in there and see if you could do that?

• 1 month later...