Stopover & Political Restrictions

Boeing

Ok, so I start a new airline in World A III, and it's great. One thing I discovered is that when I try to have a flight from CDG(Paris) to TXL(Berlin) something like this popped up:

You cannot operate this flight due to political restrictions!

My base is in London, so I think I should have a flight to CDG first, then have a flight to TXL.

Unfortunately, it doesn't work. I think stopover should be in the next update because the only way to solve it is to have multiple airlines in multiple countries and then form a alliance just for all my airline.

下載.jfif

On 12/6/2020 at 7:30 PM, Boeing said:

Ok, so I start a new airline in World A III, and it's great. One thing I discovered is that when I try to have a flight from CDG(Paris) to TXL(Berlin) something like this popped up:

You cannot operate this flight due to political restrictions!

My base is in London, so I think I should have a flight to CDG first, then have a flight to TXL.

Unfortunately, it doesn't work. I think stopover should be in the next update because the only way to solve it is to have multiple airlines in multiple countries and then form a alliance just for all my airline.

下載.jfif 37.58 kB · 2 downloads

Stop overs are not a part of the sim yet though are coming in the future build. Open skies are in the sim though I don't remember if I added UK to the EU open skies agreement. If someone can let me know what is happening with that I can change that pretty easily (database update).

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 12/9/2020 at 11:46 AM, sviridovt said:

Stop overs are not a part of the sim yet though are coming in the future build. Open skies are in the sim though I don't remember if I added UK to the EU open skies agreement. If someone can let me know what is happening with that I can change that pretty easily (database update).

maybe UK could be added but only untill 2021 world time, when it leaves EU.